First Day of PreSchool!!!

Well... it's official Ronan started Preschool this last week!
His classroom is co-taught by Miss Smith and Mrs. Haycrul and I think he'll do great! He was so excited for the first day that he was up and dressed before I could even pour us a bowl of Lucky Charms. He wore his shoes and his backpack at the table in preparation for his big day! He had to have new Sketchers because all of his friends wear them too... yikes, that seems crazy- he can't even read and he knew where they were in the shoe store...
He was probably most excited about being able to ride the "bus" from Daycare to and from school!
He's so far mentioned that there are more boys than girls, they've learned about continents, and that the teeter-totter is "totally awesome" (one of his newest phrases) because it can fit two kids on either side. I asked him who he got to sit with on his side, and he said he couldn't quite remember, ha ha.. but I am sure the names will be all to familiar by week 2 or 3.
They've even got their first field trip coming up to a Nature Preserve... hopefully they don't see any fun Woodchucks where I am sure he'd be glad to mention how we have one we've been trying to trap for the last year in our yard-- ha ha....
Anyway, he's going to do great at school... more stories to come I am sure...

Comments

Anne said…
awww...Yeah Ronan!!! You'll do great!
Anonymous said…
Beefcake...

Popular Posts