Christmas Day with the Price Family (and a Knadle)
There it is... Santa had visited our house, and despite a little teasing, we didn't get left with lumps of coal.... a spread around the fireplace that made us all pretty happy!!! (thank-you Santa Claus!)
Ronan... couldn't help but be happy...
So, after all of that-- we got the house ready... for the Price Family Christmas Day (with Ashley who's now a Knadle too!) We had such a great Christmas this year.. made some pretty good food, and we love having mom and dad come and stay with us... thanks again for everything!!
I was so happy with our table this year... so I have to share:
I can't lie... I'm also testing out using Picasa 3.9 photo editing software also... so I apologize if each photo shows some super awesome levels of genius, I can't help it... it's like a new toy. (notice how the table looks straight out of 1960??-- yep, I did that!)
Anyway, back to celebrations...
Despite how many times I told her... Ashley would NOT take off that new hat she got from Luke...
Dad liked his new clothes..
Alright... I was only kidding...
Mom bought us all matching PJ's!!! ADORABLE MOM-- love them!!!!







Comments